We have added a new feature to our Patient Record Scorecard that enables Ciitizen members and members of the public to comment on their experience obtaining copies of their medical records from the providers on the scorecard.
We want to hear about your experiences in trying to get your medical records! But we also want to make sure the Scorecard is a place for respectful dialogue and a source of valuable, relevant information. So, before you post anything, please review these terms and rules:
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You are 18 years of age or older;
- Ciitizen can use the content (or any ideas or elements contained within the content) however we see fit, such as by copying or modifying it for use elsewhere, including with attribution. We can choose to not allow (or remove) any posting at any time. To this end, you grant Ciitizen a nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to access, use, host and reproduce, any content you post here.
- Ciitizen reserves the right to change any of these terms and rules at any time. All changes will be effective upon posting and continuing to use the Scorecard following the posting of such changes means that you accept those changes.
All comments submitted on the scorecard are subject to the rules below and will be moderated by Ciitizen. This list of prohibited conduct is not exhaustive. Ciitizen reserves the right to remove any posts or comments that violate these rules or our Terms and Conditions.
Be constructive and considerate.
Share your thoughts on your medical records collection experience.
Post photos, videos, or other content that support your comment and you are comfortable making publicly available.
Feel comfortable sharing information about your experience at getting your medical records.
Contribute to this resource. We want to hear from you.
Be mean. Defamatory or vulgar content will be removed.
Stray off topic. Spam or off-topic posts, including but limited to those of a religious or political nature or involving the quality of health care provided by the facility or general customer service issues not related to the experience of seeking medical records, are not allowed.
Post any content that is:
- Harassing, threatening, or violent;
- False or misleading;
- Obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive;
- Contains hidden or disguised meanings;
- Advertisement or marketing;
- Charitable solicitation;
- Someone else’s (including photos, videos, music, trademarks, or other copyrighted material), unless you have permission from the owner;
- Professional photos or videos, unless you have permission from the owner;
- Images or recordings of anyone other than yourself, unless you have that person’s permission;
- Information about anyone other than yourself, unless you have that person’s permission;
- Material containing viruses or any other harmful content.
Post any personal contact information (or identifying information) about yourself or others.
Impersonate someone else.
By commenting on the scorecard, you are affirming that you’ve read and agree to these Community Rules and that you specifically agree that all information, images, suggestions, ideas, or other materials you provide to us (for posting or otherwise) are freely usable by us without compensation to anyone and will become our property upon your submission of them.