At Ciitizen, we want everyone to feel welcome in our community. To keep the community engaging, safe, and appropriate for all, the following rules clarify what is allowed and prohibited. If you come across something that violates these Rules, please let us know and we will do our best to address the situation. We always appreciate your feedback in helping to make Ciitizen a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
While using your Ciitizen account or any Service, you:
- Must comply with all applicable laws.
- Must have your own Ciitizen account and select a unique username and password.
- May not share your Ciitizen account password with anyone else.
- May not permit a child under the age of 13 to publish information or post content through your Ciitizen account.
- Must provide valid and complete contact information, including a valid email address.
- May not select a username that is hateful, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by Ciitizen, in its sole discretion.
- Must never misrepresent your identity, either to Ciitizen or to other users.
- Must not interfere or attempt to interfere with the Service, including using any software program, virus or routine to block, obscure, modify any Ciitizen Content or web pages, or to destroy another person’s software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
While using your Ciitizen account or any Service, you may not:
- Upload or share any content that is illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive or otherwise objectionable, including content or communications that are degrading, defamatory, hateful, libelous, fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, sexist, racist, or deliberately invasive of another’s privacy.
- Stalk, harass, threaten or verbally attack any user or Ciitizen employee, or abuse Ciitizen resources, such as misusing a Ciitizen employee’s time.
- Upload any information or communication that you know is false or misleading, including impersonating any person, misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity (including Ciitizen), falsely claiming an endorsement that you do not have, or misrepresenting that you are an employee or representative of Ciitizen or its family of companies.
- Upload or share content containing any person’s personal, proprietary, or confidential information without their ex.
- Upload or share content that is protected by copyright or trademark, or that does not belong to you.
- Reproduce, reverse-engineer, or sell any portion of the Service, Ciitizen Content, or Refined Health Information.
- You may not use your Ciitizen account or the Service (or any information obtained through the Service) to post or make available any advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation.
This list of prohibited conduct is not exhaustive. Ciitizen prohibits users of the Service from engaging in any activity that Ciitizen, in its sole discretion, determines to be offensive, interferes with the rights of others, or causes harm to any person or entity. Ciitizen can’t be responsible for the content our users create and share in the community, but we reserve the right to remove any posts or comments that violate these rules or our Terms and Conditions.
Serious or repeat violations or offenses will subject the responsible user to account termination, at Ciitizen’s sole discretion.